- All our products carry a comprehensive 2 Year Factory warranty on the fiberglass shell and 1 year on the mechanical items.
- Replacement parts and windows are readily available from our Factory.
- The serial number of your canopy can be found on the inside of the canopy.
- Please keep this number in a safe place for insurance purposes.
- Remember that the best place for a canopy is on your vehicle and Beekman cannot be held responsible for any damages or water leaks if the canopy has been removed from your vehicle.
- Please Note: Your canopy will only be covered under warranty if it has been fitted by a Beekman Fitment Centre of Agent.
- Please contact us directly if you require any assistance with you canopy.
Visit Beekman website
- Rhino Linings warrants the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 36 months from date of purchase.
- Normal wear and tear is excluded.
- Where a lining as been subjected to abuse it will void the warranty.
- The lining should not be exposed to fuels, fertilizers, oils, acids, and other chemicals for extended periods. They should be washed of as soon as possible.
- Heavy items and sharp objects should not be dragged across the lining.
- The warranty does not cover fade due to UV exposure and does not cover color matching of a repair.
- The warranty is transferable upon inspection of the lining by an authorized Rhino Linings dealer and payment of a new warranty card fee.
- Any warranty claim within the first 6 months of the warranty must be repaired by the installing dealer.
- For ALL claims you should first phone the customer care line who will assist you.
- All repairs under the warranty shall be subject to proof of purchase and presentation of the Warranty Card included herewith.
Visit Rhino Linings website